|Job title:||Office Assistant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Have you gained two years' of experience working in an office support function within a corporate environment? Do you want to work for an established Executive Search firm offering a structured career path?
I'm working with an international Executive Search firm based around Victoria. They are looking are for an Office Assistant to join their back-office to support the HR and Operations Manager. They really value this role and everyone understands how important this role is for the company to run efficiently. This role can offer you progression into a future EA position or continue down the Operations route.
- Typing proposals, job descriptions, CVs, research reports, weekly updates and saving in the client folder.
- Cover for the EA's when they are on annual leave.
- Assisting with arranging Skype/video conferencing for global client/candidate interviews.
- Office housekeeping duties such as post, reception flowers, stationery and grocery shop.
- Assisting Office Manager in database projects such as clean-up initiatives.
- Providing holiday/sick cover for other PAs when required.
- Assist the Finance department by sending invoices and possible credit control.
- Typing up presentations in PowerPoint, for example, new business presentations.
- Proofreading documentation for others.
- Someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a corporate office.
- Takes pride in their work.
- Good communication skills to talk to clients.
- It is important to have strong attention to detail and can handle high-pressure environments.