Office & Facilities Manager (3 month contract)
|Job Title:||Office & Facilities Manager (3 month contract)|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 11:28|
Do you have excellent project management experience? Or maybe you have experience completing an office refurbishment?
My client is a creative agency dedicated to creating work that has a positive impact on people's everyday lives. Located in London, they are looking for a forward-thinking Office & Facilities manager who is ideally immediately available for a 3-month contract. The ideal Office & Facilities Manager will have experience managing an office move and have project management experience. They will be enthusiastic, positive and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Manage procurement and relationships with external suppliers and identifying cost saving/value-add opportunities (cleaners, stationary, waste management etc,)
- Help build and maintain Facilities and Operational budgets.
- Hold the primary relationship with external stakeholders such as Landlord, Police, Neighbourhood Watch.
- Support the future development of the business in line with strategic business objectives and decisions.
- Overseeing all Health & Safety and implementing relevant policies/procedures/legislation.
- Minor DIY, repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing major repairs and maintenance with contractors and/or Building Management. Arranging for PAT Testing, Fire Risk Assessments and building service contracts in line with operational and legislative requirements.
- You ensure compliance with and retention of ISO:9001 standard of Quality Management, including the management of the filing system and creation and management of agency processes and templates.
- You take responsibility for arranging back up of the servers and managing the necessary archives.
- You induct new starters in IT, office administration procedures.
- You keep the AV equipment up to date and the meeting rooms neat and functional.
- A multitasker and natural problem solver with the ability to think on your feet.
- Proactive, highly organised and deadline driven.
- Project management experience; particularly the skills and experience to project manage an office move.
- IT literate and not afraid to clamber under desks or in the comms room.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and respond to urgent issues as they arise.
- Excellent communication skills - able to confidently deal with stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
- Qualified First aider.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's