|Job Title:||Office Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Shanice Woolley|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2017 10:01|
Are you a proactive, intelligent individual? Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you want to become an Office Administrator in a thriving recruitment company?
Our client, a finance recruitment company, based in Angel are looking for an Office Administrator to become part of their existing support team. Your role as an Office Administrator will require you to work closely with both the Office Manager (your direct report) and the Compliance Manager, as such this is a great opportunity where you can learn from senior employees and progress within your career.
- Assist and support the Office Manager.
- Manage the bookings for meeting rooms and events.
- Maintain and update files on the company database.
- Responsible for ensuring the upkeep of office facilities, meeting rooms, computers etc.
- Monitoring incoming emails and phone calls, ensuring they are directed to the appropriate person.
- Responsible for the entire pre-employment screening process for on-boarding contractors, including background checks where necessary.
- Previous administration experience
- Strong academic background (minimum A levels)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's