Newly Qualified Management Accountant
Are you interested in taking the next step in your accounting career? Are you newly qualified and want some more responsibility? Do you see yourself working for an exciting and dynamic technology business?
If you think the above applies, I'd love to have a conversation with you!
My Client is a fast-growing and well-established software company that is in the midst of a growth phase and so needs a newly-qualified management accountant to join the team. This role will be pivotal to the future success of the business and its continued growth.
- Analysis of sales revenue for the business
- Preparation of the monthly revenue calculations
- General review of contracts from revenue data
- Monthly management accounts, overview, and hands-on preparing and posting fixed asset depreciation, prepayments, payroll journals, accruals, deferred revenue, and ad-hoc journals
- Responsible working with the Accounts Assistant and HR for headcount reporting and headcount cost
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, resolving any discrepancies promptly
- Preparation of divisional reports, detailed analysis of revenue and costs with top-line commentary for any variances against budget or last year
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budget
- To work closely with the transactional finance team to ensure processing is the accurate first time
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Business acumen
- Prior software/technology company experience (preferred)
We expect to have high volumes of candidates for the role, so please do get in touch/apply ASAP!
We can't wait to hear from you :)