A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join an industry leading, multi-brand recruitment group. Working within the marketing team, you will be creative and passionate about design, with a desire to be an integral part of the design team. Effectively acting as an in-house agency across the brands, you will be exposed to a wide-range of challenges and will never be short of projects to work on!
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for graphic design content across multiple platforms. As the business continues to acquire new brands, there will be constant re-branding projects to work on as well as keeping their current brands.
In this varied role, you should be able to prioritise your workload across multiple projects, maintain close working relations with the rest of the marketing team and pay thorough attention to detail. You will also need to be digitally savvy with an understanding of user-experience for desktop and mobile websites. Knowledge of HTML and After Effect would be advantageous.
- Hold a relevant design degree (BA or BSc)
- Experience in Animation
- Have a proven track record with a strong portfolio of evidence in producing creative design material
- Strong ability in using Adobe InDesign,Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in setting artwork for different print and finishing techniques
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in using Dreamweaver or similar product
- Experience in designing websites and mobile sites
- Exposure to email design