|Job title:||Marketing/Office Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Franklin|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can have full autonomy over a company’s marketing function in a well-established multi-sector recruitment consultancy?
Have you been wanting to move from office management into a role encompassing your current knowledge in operations whilst helping you gain valuable Marketing experience?
An award-winning recruitment consultancy is looking for a Marketing/Office Manager to support them through their rapid growth plans over the next 5 years. The role will be reporting directly into the Managing Director, working with an external Senior marketing consultant to help you learn how to create and implement a successful Marketing Strategy across the business to hit the ground running.
Key responsibilities as Marketing/Office Manager include:
- Creating engaging content and creating and sending newsletters.
- Increasing online presence through social media platforms.
- Maintaining and updating the company website with live roles and a job of the week.
- Organising events and campaigns.
- Assisting with the creation of training documents and updating our company handbook.
- Helping drive a positive working culture in order to create a high-performance environment.
- Set up new members of staff on all the software platforms and making sure Hardware is in place and working correctly.
- Liaising with website designers to carry out amendments.
The Ideal Marketing/Office Manager will have:
- A keen interest in learning and developing into Marketing.
- Be confident, proactive with strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail. Strong literacy skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Background in operations or office management.
- Recruitment experience preferred.
Please apply now as my client is looking to fill this role in the coming weeks.