Marketing Manager - IMMEDIATE START
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager - IMMEDIATE START|
|Location:||Manchester or London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 14:24|
Would you love the experience to work with a marketing leading consultancy within their field? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, social environment? Does the idea of working on multiple projects excite you? How does it sound to make a real influence in a well-established business for the next 12 months?
My client is a leading Healthcare Recruitment Consultancy with offices nationwide. You will be working with multiple Senior Managers in each office to plan the most effective Marketing strategy for each area of the business.
The Marketing Manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and marketing strategies for the company. Reporting into the Group Head of Marketing and COO while managing one Marketing Executive.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Managing multiple Marketing projects which include but are not limited to supporting national Sales teams this will include candidate attraction and retention projects, working with Senior Managers countrywide to map and plan most effective Marketing strategy for the business, email marketing campaigns, content creation, event planning and PPC campaigns.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- At least 18 months experience in either a Recruitment or Healthcare environment or a similar environment.
- At least 3 years working in a Senior Marketing position.
- Stakeholder management and experience working with Senior Managers.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines and targets.
- Digitally focused
- Email Marketing
- Content creation
- Event Management
- Social Media
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's