|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 17:28|
Would you want to make a difference? Do you want to work in a reward, fast paced environment? Are you looking to join a well established multi-disciplined recruitment consultancy?
My client is an international recruitment consultancy that are based in Watford, they are looking for an exceptional, creative marketer to join them in their continued journey of growth. You will be working very closely with senior leadership team to drive the marketing strategy forward across the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out various marketing campaigns.
- Perform market research and prepare marketing statistics.
- Research and contribute a variety of content to social media pages, including infographics, videos, blogs, news articles and statistics.
- Compose client and candidate emails.
- Contribute new ideas for email campaigns and propose to the Operations Director.
- Keep the Company website up to date, adding images, news and documents as well as drafting copy producing engaging content.
- Liaise with web hosting company to ensure any changes are made in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide assistance in developing online presence, improving search rankings and visibility over time.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s Health, Safety, Environmental, Information Security and Quality Management System.
- Assist with ad hoc Marketing tasks when requested.
- Appraise creative and design work constructively to produce effective communications.
- Co-ordinate and manage corporate hospitality and entertainment.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Marketing experience, preferably within the Business to Business sector.
- Able to create and deliver compelling presentations to communicate ideas and strategies to internal colleagues.
- Creative thinking, use of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Liaison and management of external suppliers and third-party relations.
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of MS Excel and design programmes.
- Data literate, able to employ data segmentation to target audiences.
- Strong project management skills, able to plan and manage through to implementation integrated marketing campaigns.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's