|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 09:25|
I am working with a multi-award-winning apprenticeship and training consultancy who are looking for a Marketing Manager capable of setting up an automated ‘marketing machine’ through outstanding content and marketing materials.
If you have a proven track record in a marketing manager position within the recruitment sector this is a brilliant opportunity to work in a unique niche within the sector, transform their marketing function and have a tangible impact on the wider business.
- Main responsibilities:
- Ensure that there is brand consistency in external messages, by working in association with the key internal leaders to develop and implement proactive media relations strategy;
- Manage and oversee content strategy across the business;
- Manage and oversee high quality communication content and establish the style and approach which meets overall company values and expectations, manage creative designer to insure consistency and campaign strategy is aligned with goals
- Equip the business management and sales teams with the most effective resources and tools to enable them to generate new revenue;
- Lead automation, generation and lead conversion analysis
- Highly experienced CIM qualified marketer (or equivalent level of experience or professional qualification)
- Proven experience in content, lead generation, social media and marketing technology
- Strong experience in campaign and events planning
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build a good report with a variety of stakeholders, being able to communicate at all levels
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.