Our client, a high-growth, global recruitment business, is seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager in a newly created role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a business with a strong international focus, which has ambitious plans to scale across its 4 offices over the next few years, whilst opening a further international office annually. Reporting directly into the CEO, the Marketing Manager will have the autonomy to create and execute the global marketing strategy. Translating what was a largely outsourced provision to an in-house offering, they now need someone who can take their powerful story and communicate it to their clients and candidates.
As Marketing Manager you will:
- Create and execute a global marketing strategy
- Manage and develop a Marketing Executive
- Imminently support the launch of 2 new Brands
- Re-work the existing websites along with the launch of 2 new ones
- Work with consultants on personal branding
- Head up industry-specific events and sponsorships for the company
- Work on B2B & B2C Strategies
- Work for a modern, forward thinking recruitment firm reporting directly to the founder
The Ideal Marketing Manager will need to demonstrate:
- An in-depth knowledge of Strategic Marketing, whilst remaining hands on
- Internet and Email Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Corporate Brand Development
- The ability to measure ROI through monitoring the source, volume and quality of leads generated
- Effective use of Social Media
- A solid understanding of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- Excellent stakeholder management
- First class written and verbal communication skills (written skills, grammar are key)
Candidates MUST have at least 2 years' marketing experience within a recruitment business or group, ideally with an international flavour to their role/s.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional to join a very dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast-moving recruitment business, in a challenging, business-critical and career-developmental role.
Please note that candidates without the prerequisite Marketing experience (gained within the recruitment sector), will not be considered for the role.