|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 11:14|
Have you dreamt of creating your own marketing function? Well… here is your chance with a growing client of ours that has ambitious organic growth plans.
The Marketing Manager they are looking for will possess a hybrid mind of being a creative thinker as well as a strategy developer. Being the sole marketeer, you’ll be creating all the strategies for all the media channels whilst creating compelling content to attract in new business.
With no previous in-house marketeer, you’ll play a pivotal role in promoting the brand for increased awareness and interest in joining the business to work for as they look to grow out organically.
The company culture they are offered by the client is one full of collaboration and a true desire to work as a company team rather than individual functions. This will be important for the Marketing Manager than joins the business as they will need to work closely with all the other functions.
Key responsibilities as Marketing Manager include:
- Create, develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Plan, create and deliver bespoke content.
- Increase brand awareness and generate further desire to join the firm.
- Ad hoc such as mentoring, training, admin, budget management.
The ideal Marketing Manager will have:
- 2+ years marketing exp
- Past recruitment / PSB marketing experience
- Competency within Adobe Creative Suite.
- A pro-active individual looking to develop their skillset.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's