|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 15:31|
Do you want to control a marketing budget? Do you want to be able to build a strategy for on of the UK’s largest independent recruitment consultancies?
An award-winning forward-thinking recruitment consultancy are looking for a Marketing Manager to run the entire function. Driven by their values they have a purpose, vision and a mission that supports the ambitious growth and they need your help to reach new levels of success.
• Improving customer engagement
• Increasing brand awareness – social media to be the main source of PR activity for the firm.
• Drive increased traffic toward the website.
• Help us to be seen as respective thought leaders across the HR and associated people services industry.
• Drive new PRC’s to apply to directly and reduce hiring costs.
• Maximise LinkedIn cost by increasing followers/interactions
• LinkedIn to become a pivotal part of BD.
• Drive internal marketing, brand and communications
• Responsible for advising, planning and driving marketing strategy across all regions, working with the senior leadership team to ensure this is in line with corporate strategy.
• Responsible for planning and tracking of the marketing budget.
• Planning and management of all direct customer activity to include Eshots, Direct Mail, Surveys and PR
• Responsible for design, creation and management of all digital marketing including Web, Mobile, Social Media and SEO. Work with teams to produce up to date and relevant material. Specifically on LinkedIn and oakleafpartnership.com
• Review, consider and drive social media platforms – LinkedIn / Twitter / YouTube / Glassdoor / Facebook / Instagram
• Responsible for overseeing the design, creation and management for all internal marketing / communications
• Responsible for overseeing the design, creation and management of all offline content and production including thought leadership pieces.
• Management of external agencies and third parties including job boards as and when needed
• Awards and events calendar – oversee the production all marketing material, design and deliver content for social media post event, manage potential sponsorship and awards entries e.g. HR in Law, Sunday Times Best Small Companies, Recruiter Awards, TALINT awards.
• Maximise ROI from hosted industry and customer events.
We are looking to fill this role by the end of February so get in touch to find out more.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's