|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamblin|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 11:37|
Ever felt as though your marketing wasn't valued? Been told it just eats up money? Well, how about an eye-opening opportunity where marketing is praised and respected?
Our client is a recruitment business working within the legal industry with a headcount of around 30. They are looking to take on an additional 15 sales consultants, with the Marketing Manager being the new driving force behind the leads and sales they can chase.
The company offers a sociable culture but is seen as being in the corporate side of the recruitment sector. Their offered service is professional and mature, delivered by some of the top legal recruitment consultants.
There is an existing Marketing Manager in place showing that they understand the value that marketing brings to a recruitment business. However, with the potential expansion of the sales team, you’ll be taking this marketing function beyond its expected potential.
Key responsibilities as Marketing Manager include:
- Recruitment consultant support e.g. content creation, job adverts, external comms, etc
- Content/design e.g web copy, email marketing, social media, video, etc
- Ad hoc such as mentoring, training, admit, budget management
- Stakeholder management, working with an external freelance designer
The ideal Marketing Manager will have:
- 3 years’ minimum within marketing
- Past recruitment marketing experience
- A self-starter mindset who creates only high-caliber content
- Adobe suite competency
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's