|Job title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamblin|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Dreaming of building a bespoke marketing function? How about within an ambitious SME recruitment firm? Sounds tempting when company shares are on the table…
A boutique BI recruitment business is looking to take on its first in-house marketer. They have a focus on contract recruitment across a multitude of sectors in the European market and are looking to push further into the UK industries.
This position will require a hybrid mind of both endless creativity as well as forward thinking strategy building. Using these assets, you’ll develop and ever-evolve a marketing function that is one step ahead of its competitors in order to make this client the thought leaders in their area of expertise.
As an SME with under 10 employees, the staff are a close-knit team made up of a range of personalities, all adding their own personal benefits and strengths to the company. The culture is friendly and respectful, based only a 2-minute walk from Borough station in Southwark.
You’ll also be given the opportunity in the future to grow a marketing team, once your strategy is set in stone and generating revenue for the business.
Key responsibilities as Marketing Manager include:
- Creation, implementation and delivery of the marketing function’s strategy.
- Focus on gaining new & undiscovered clients.
- Gain a bigger foothold in the UK market.
- Promote growth of the business both internal/external.
The ideal Marketing Manager will have:
- Minimum 4 years’ marketing experience.
- Recruitment marketing experience is desirable.
- 360 generalist with hybrid thinking of strategic & creative elements.
- Hungry to make marketing a driving force in the business future.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.