|Job title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £65,000 (Pro-Rata)|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamblin|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Do you want to join an ambitious, entrepreneurial business where you can genuinely make an impact? Are you confident with taking full ownership of the marketing strategy for a successful business? Do you want to belong to a business that understands the importance of investing in their marketing function?
I am working with a successful Recruitment Consultancy that is currently looking to hire their first marketing professional who will be responsible for defining and enhancing the brand positioning of the business whilst creating and implementing a multi-channel marketing strategy. They are looking for a confident individual to come in part-time on a 3-day working week basis and really take a hold of the marketing piece currently in place at the company.
The business has a strong charitable culture where they’ve created their own foundation to give back. The staff takes part in fundraising events and challenges yearly in order to raise money for great causes, so if you believe in the “element of giving back” then this is the role for you.
Working directly with the Co-Founders, this a role that requires a proactive expert and a strategic yet hands-on marketer to take full ownership of the marketing strategy for the business.
- Review and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy for the business.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in order to put together a strategy to execute that is aligned with the company objectives.
- Create and implement brand guidelines.
- Work with the Founders to define the brand's tone of voice.
- Develop an innovative and measurable social media strategy.
- Work with videographers and consultants with enhancing the video content strategy to engage target audiences.
- Create an engaging content and promotion strategy.
- Enhance brand awareness both internally and externally.
- Generate inbound traffic to the website.
- Refresh of all marketing collateral.
- Measure and analyse all activities to establish ROI.
- Identify, plan and execute events both internally and externally.
- Identify new marketing software to implement and keep up to date with current trends.
- Manage external suppliers including website provider.
- Work with all areas of the business to develop an employer branding strategy that will attract talent to the business.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in either a recruitment or sales environment.
- Experience with planning and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Capable of working with autonomy and a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Creative, innovative and a good eye for eye detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Engaging, enthusiastic, passionate and capable of building relationships with all colleagues such as directors, sales teams and all external suppliers.
- Project management experience.
- Resilient, flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Mature with a professional manner.