|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Brad Rosser|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 17:31|
Feeling a lack of interest for the sector you are marketing for? Fancy working in an enviroment which offers you more opportunity to be creative in a friendly & social but fast paced environment.
If so, I have a unique position that has become available in a market leading fashion and luxury retail recruitment company. Reporting to the CEO, we are looking for an individual with passion for the industry, a strong generalist skill set who can build and take ownership for the marketing strategy.
- Build a multi-channel marketing strategy and then execute it
- End to end production of projects and campaigns
- Developing effective social media strategies to engage and attract candidates, improve brand awareness.
- Help to build a new website for the business
- Manage a range of events, generate leads for the business
- Market research / competitor analysis
- Overseeing Google Analytics, SEO strategies, working with an external agency making sure this meets business objectives
- Writing interesting and thought provoking content on a regular basis
Required experience & skills:
- 4-5 years of Marketing experience / with experience gained in a sales driven recruitment environment
- Varied and diverse marketing skill set
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Creative knowledge with ability to implement new strategies
Have you got a passion for fashion? If so then what are you waiting for?