|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2019 13:54|
Can you make a Marketing function into a revenue generator? Does the possibility of progressing into a Head of Marketing role excite you?
My client is an established Tech into Finance recruiter with an open office space with an all-inclusive culture. The company is looking for a Marketing Manager with a solid base of content marketing skills and email marketing experience to expand the reach of their brand. You’ll work closely with the board on the strategies in place and how to further develop them to better the company. They’d also be looking to progress you as a Manager into a Head of Marketing in the future.
Within this role, you will be the lead Marketer who’ll need to keep up to date with developments in marketing, inclusive of digital technologies and social media trends. With this knowledge you’ll be given the freedom to create and develop content that will be an invaluable asset to the company’s performance and growth.
As a Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Use Owned, Social, Paid and Earned media channels to attract potential candidates and clients.
- Write email newsletters, marketing emails, articles, website copy, job adverts, case studies, award entries and more (you get to decide).
- Own and develop social media and influencers strategy.
- Manage company website, constantly update user experience and accessibility.
The ideal Marketing Manager:
- Familiar in Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to delegate well and co-ordinate multi-stakeholder campaigns.
- Previous experience of using marketing tools including CRM, CMS, email marketing software and Google Analytics is essential.
- Good commercial awareness and ability to understand what drives performance within the business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's