|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:34|
Marketing Manager – Monument
Our client, an international staffing agency based in the heart of London, is looking to recruit an experienced and hands-on marketing manager, eager to work at boardroom level and improve the overall marketing strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing person who is confident in their ability across the marketing spectrum, including digital, as this will be a key focus for the person joining our client. The ideal candidate should have an eye for detail along with experience of creative initiatives across different marketing projects. This opportunity has fantastic career-potential, with the opportunity for the position to grow to Marketing Director, along with the business which has experienced rapid growth over the last five years.
- Digital Accounts Management – working with the wider sales teams to develop and manage cross-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Email marketing – implementing targeted email marketing campaigns, including copywriting, design, list segmentation, A/B tests dispatch & tracking engagement
- Content Creation - Digital & Off-line content – Taking ownership for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers – Website/ LinkedIn /Blogs / Infographic/ Video creation
- SEO & CRO – Supporting the delivery of Search Engine Optimisation & Conversion Rate Optimisation – managing external suppliers
- Enhancing Employer Branding – making sure all content and communication comes in line with company values and branding guidelines
- Handling all aspects of reporting for monthly board reports, along with analysing marketing performance data across various platforms including website and social media.
- Previous experience handling marketing in a recruitment-sector role or a B2B background
- Strong experience working across digital marketing
- Able to handle a hands-on sole position, not shying away from responsibility
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strategic with a hands-on approach
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's