|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 11:45|
Marketing Manager – Putney Bridge
Our client, a market-leading recruitment business who work on a diverse range of luxury lifestyle support areas, is currently looking to hire a hands-on, effective marketing manager to take ownership of all aspects of the marketing function. The business has seen a period of rapid growth, and following recent changes in the company, it is now in a position to hire an engaging professional, either an executive looking to take the next step or a marketing manager looking to learn more from the company’s enthusiastic CEO.
Main Aspects of the Role:
- Meeting company objectives and working with individual Sector Managers and Managing Director to drive top-line growth
- Developing a strategic Marketing and Business Development strategy and plan in line with the 5-year plan
- Responsible for the marketing budget
- Driving brand awareness through creative communication including digital marketing, direct marketing using both internal and external sources which will improve client development and candidate attraction
- Being proactive in creating business development opportunities, including researching client and target activity, along with understanding the current market trends
- Harnessing cross-selling opportunities wherever possible
- Managing the requirements for all marketing materials including collateral and creating new brochures enhancing the brand awareness
- Championing specific campaigns i.e. Open Days, Job Fairs, Seminars
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the website and initiating content to enhance SEO
- At least 3 years’ marketing experience – ideally working for a luxury brand or within recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Creative, commercial and self-aware.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's