|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 19:18|
Do you want to join an ambitious, entrepreneurial business that still has a ‘start-up’ feel where you can genuinely make an impact? Are you confident with taking full ownership for the marketing strategy for a successful business? How does joining a rewarding business that understands the importance of investing in marketing?
I am working with a successful Recruitment Consultancy that is currently looking to hire their first marketing professional whom we be responsible for defining and enhancing the brand positioning of the business whilst creating and implementing a multi-channel marketing strategy. The business has grown to a headcount of +20 employees since its inception which was four years ago, they’re looking to hire intelligent, professional employees to join them during this period of continued success and growth.
Working directly with the Co-Founders, this a role that requires a creative thinker and a strategic yet hands-on marketer to take full ownership of the marketing strategy for the business.
- Review and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy for the business.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in order to put together a strategy to execute that is aligned with the company objectives.
- Create and implement brand guidelines.
- Work with the Founders to define the brands tone of voice.
- Develop an innovative and measurable social media strategy.
- Work with videographers and consultants with enhancing the video content strategy to engage target audiences/
- Create an engaging content and promotion strategy.
- Enhance brand awareness both internally and externally.
- Generate in-bound traffic to the website.
- Refresh of all marketing collateral.
- Measure and analyse all activity to establish ROI.
- Identify, plan and execute events both internally and externally.
- Identify new marketing software to implement and keep up to date with current trends.
- Manage external suppliers including website provider.
- Work with all areas of the business to develop an employer branding strategy that will attract talent to the business.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in either a recruitment or sales environment.
- Experience with planning and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Capable of working with autonomy and a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Creative, innovative and a good eye for eye detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Engaging, enthusiastic, passionate and capable of building relationships with all colleagues such as directors, sales teams and all external suppliers.
- Project management experience.
- Resilient, flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Mature with a professional manner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's