|Job title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Do you want to work for an international award-winning brand? How does joining an established business that is passionate about the development and welfare of its employees’ sound? Would you thrive in a position where you’ll be an integral part of driving a marketing strategy for an international recruitment business?
I am currently working with an award-winning international recruitment business that is currently looking to hire a Marketing Manager. Reporting into a highly knowledgeable and personable Marketing Director, you will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for the business while managing an Executive and an Assistant.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Working with the head of marketing to develop a marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget and managing job board spends.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Responsible for the monthly Divisional Head slides to represent marketing team, and ensure the Head of marketing has all the detail needed for that forum.
- Responsible for Customer Feedback Programme (NPS) – gathering all data for client follow-ups, providing information to DHs and EAs, tracking calls/emails, measuring results via survey monkey and reporting weekly to Head of Marketing.
- Accountable all marketing reports such as Job Board ROI tracker, NPS placements, NPS results, awards tracker, events schedule, the content marketing calendar, job spec submissions, digital reports (web stats).
- Manage event series by working with sales consultants across the business to execute events that drive sales with both new clients and current accounts.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials, (video, content, whitepapers, infographics, email templates).
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- At least 3/4 years' marketing experience - ideally within recruitment or a similar environment.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal.