|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 16:48|
Are you an ambitious Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to develop beneath a highly knowledgeable and personable Head of Marketing? Does the sound of joining a business that is passionate about innovation and cutting-edge technology excite you?
I am working with an innovative international tech recruitment consultancy that is currently looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join an established marketing team. The business has experienced success year on year with growing in size, profitability and have expanded the tech solutions that they offer their clients. Since forming in London, they have opened offices in New York and look to continue growing.
- Write compelling content that engages candidates and clients across a range of industries.
- Manage email marketing campaigns.
- Upload copy and images for the website.
- Implement and manage the social media strategy for the business.
- Assisting with end-to-end events management.
- Create a wide range of marketing materials to support business needs.
- Use cutting-edge AI technology to measure conversions.
- Conduct keyword research and assist with the SEO strategy.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to use the marketing CRM automation platforms effectively.
- At least 2 years’ marketing experience in a professional environment.
- Experience with creating online and offline content.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivated and ambitious for both personal career development and for the company you work for.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's