|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 20:53|
Do you want to join a well-established business that has built an incredible brand over the past 30 years? How does taking full ownership managing and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy sound? Would you like to work in a friendly environment where you’ll be valued for your hard work?
Well, I am working with an international recruitment business that offices in London and New York, they work with businesses across financial services, commerce & industry, and professional services throughout Europe, Middle East and North America.
My client is currently looking to hire a marketing manager that will be responsible for the day to day running of all marketing activities across the business to ensure revenue targets are met. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be managing the marketing budget to ensure goals are met, reporting to the board on outcomes, and identify any weak areas that need a particular focus. The role requires a self-starter that is confident working with full autonomy.
- Full ownership of the marketing budget – tracking and reporting on ROI for all marketing activities.
- Oversee day to day management of the website for both London and New York.
- Manage relationships with senior management team to ensure all their agreed marketing actions are delivered on time
- Manage relationships with external agencies and job boards to ensure smooth running of contracts
- Report on job board ROI to senior management team
- Monitor SEO and PPC campaigns to ensure targets and budgets are met
- Work closely with senior management to measure, track and report on LinkedIn Recruiter licenses
- Work closely with consultants to ensure all data is being maintained and nurtured efficiently.
- Implement the social media strategy for the business
- Manage any other paid social campaigns – ie Facebook
- Run detailed reports on web traffic and candidates using both Google Analytics and reporting tools
- Work with the internal recruitment team to create an employer branding strategy for the business.
- Identify and supporting with the running of events across London and New York
- All other ad hoc marketing activity
- At least 2 years’ experience in a multi-channel marketing role within the recruitment sector
- Experience in working with budgets
- Experience of working with CRM and website CMS systems
- Capable of measuring and reporting ROI for all marketing activities
- A strong eye for detail
- Working knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Experience in running & analysing social campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Stakeholder management experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's