|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 20:45|
Would you like to take accountability for the marketing strategy for a successful business? Do you want to work in a professional, social and fun environment where marketing is genuinely valued and is backed by supportive Directors? How does joining a business that has grown to a headcount +100 within 7 years of its inception and is looking to continuously grow in the years ahead?
I am currently working with a leading recruitment business within their field that is hiring a marketing manager to take full responsibility for the marketing strategy while managing an incredibly bright marketing executive. If you are highly motivated, creative, looking for a career progression and are passionate about continuously improving then this is the company for you…
- Review and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy for the business.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in order to put together a strategy to execute that is aligned with the company objectives.
- Project-manage the design of a brand-new website for the business.
- Develop innovative and measurable social media strategy.
- Manage the Social Media and Marketing Executive.
- Create an engaging content and promotion strategy.
- Enhance brand awareness both internally and externally.
- Campaign management and analysis.
- Generate in-bound traffic to different websites.
- Initiate a conversion strategy.
- Measure and analyse all activity to establish ROI.
- Promote monthly fundraising and CSR events.
- Identify, plan and execute events both internally and externally.
- Manage external suppliers.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in either a recruitment or sales environment.
- Experience with planning and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working with autonomy and identifying areas of improvement.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Creative, innovative and a good eye for eye detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Engaging, enthusiastic, passionate and capable of building relationships with all colleagues such as directors, the marketing team, sales teams and all external suppliers.
- Project management experience.
- Resilient, flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's