|Job title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Would you like to work closely with a personable CEO that truly understands the importance of investing in marketing? How does working for a successful business that is looking to expand and double in size? Does the idea of launching new brands for a fast growth niche tech consultancy interest you?
I have a fantastic new Marketing Manager role for an SME hyper-niche tech recruitment firm looking to expand into new areas. Having grown steadily over the last 7 years since inception they are on the cusp of an exciting year which will see them build two new sub-brands and double in staff numbers. Working in an environment that is community-led, you will be responsible for the brand launches as well as defining a multi-channel marketing strategy for the original brand.
- Help to build a multi-channel marketing strategy for the original tech recruitment brand – creating, implementing and executing the plan.
- Ownership for launching the two new brands with the support of the Directors.
- Manage an administrator that will assist with day-to-day activities.
- Manage the social media platforms and regularly contribute to the business’ blogs – such as interviewing speakers for guest blogs and helping to increase the video content library the business is well known for
- Oversee a successful events program – planning, organising and executing
- Developing community awareness within the market to add value to all online and offline activity enabling you to maximise results and achieve ROI
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a fast-paced recruitment/sales environment
- Strong varied skill set, good digital and traditional marketing knowledge
- Passionate, hard-working and full of enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Capable of identifying areas for improvement.
- Proven experience of managing events effectively