|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 15:51|
Marketing and Brand Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity where you can develop and execute a marketing strategy? Does joining a successful SME business that is expanding internationally excite you? Would you like to work closely with a personable CEO that understands the importance and invests into the marketing function?
I am currently looking for a Marketing Manager or a Senior Marketing Executive who is looking for a step up in responsibility to join a successful recruitment consultancy in South West London. You will have a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the leadership team to develop an effective marketing strategy for a business which is going through an exciting time of growth which includes opening new offices globally. With the support of a Marketing Assistant, you will oversee and ensure campaigns are executed effectively. The right candidate will be results-driven with an emphasis on focusing on ROI from marketing campaigns and would have experience working within a sales environment with a focus on generating leads/opportunities.
- Manage social media platforms and the company website.
- Executing marketing campaigns measuring ROI against the companies’ budget.
- Work closely with Directors and Sales team to ensure communications are consistent and effectively promoting the brand.
- Ensuring all Marketing and Advertising resources are being used effectively – identifying additional resources that can add value to the business.
- Develop and execute a Marketing Automation strategy to maximise lead and candidate generation.
- Develop copy and marketing content and manage content providers to ensure all communications are aligned to brand guidelines.
- Identify, coordinate and manage events in line with corporate and brand objectives.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity.
- Analysis and reports on ROI for all marketing campaigns.
- At least 2/3+ years in a B2B focused marketing role.
- Either recruitment experience or experience in a sales-driven environment.
- Experience working with marketing automation software and developing automated marketing campaigns.
- Digital savvy – skills using video, graphics and marketing software tools.
- Creative and capable of identifying new initiatives to generate ROI and engage company target audience.
- Strong communications skills.
- Great commercial acumen.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's