Marketing Executive for an international recruitment company
|Job Title:||Marketing Executive for an international recruitment company|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 14:02|
Are you an up and coming Marketing Executive? Do you want to join a dynamic and expanding international company? Is the idea of working in a collaborative and lively environment one that appeals to you? Then this is the role for you!
The business started over 15 years ago, has had a strong international expansion, with offices in both the UK and Germany. Due to continued growth and strong sales success, the business will continue to expand and this role will play a significant part in that.
This role is new for the business, and therefore a blank canvas waiting for you to put your stamp on it. The core focus will be to use a full range of marketing initiatives and strategies to generate client leads for the sales team, increase engagement and generate increased revenue.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of using a range of marketing techniques to drive engagement and deliver a tangible return on investment.
- Market mapping geographical areas; showing new areas for business development and candidate attraction opportunities
- Discussing ad-hoc marketing projects with individual consultants on a case by case basis and driving these through to completion
- Creating targeted social media campaigns reflective of the market mapping
- Taking operational responsibility for email campaigns, defining requirements from the central team and launching campaigns in conjunction with individual consultants
- Monitoring campaigns and using results to generate business leads
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.