Marketing Executive for an international recruitment company
|Job Title:||Marketing Executive for an international recruitment company|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 14:02|
Are you an up and coming Marketing Executive? Do you want to join a dynamic and expanding international company? Is the idea of working in a collaborative and lively environment one that appeals to you? Then this is the role for you!
The business started over 15 years ago, has had a strong international expansion, with offices in both the UK and Germany. Due to continued growth and strong sales success, the business will continue to expand and this role will play a significant part in that.
This role is new for the business, and therefore a blank canvas waiting for you to put your stamp on it. The core focus will be to use a full range of marketing initiatives and strategies to generate client leads for the sales team, increase engagement and generate increased revenue.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of using a range of marketing techniques to drive engagement and deliver a tangible return on investment.
- Market mapping geographical areas; showing new areas for business development and candidate attraction opportunities
- Discussing ad-hoc marketing projects with individual consultants on a case by case basis and driving these through to completion
- Creating targeted social media campaigns reflective of the market mapping
- Taking operational responsibility for email campaigns, defining requirements from the central team and launching campaigns in conjunction with individual consultants
- Monitoring campaigns and using results to generate business leads
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's