|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 17:10|
Are you an out-going, energetic, confident individual who wants career progression within marketing? Then look no further! This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Marketing Executive reporting directly into a successful and entrepreneurial CEO.
My client is a professional company with a distinctive and modern vision who are equally fun and sociable, providing a great atmosphere to work in. The ideal candidate to join their marketing team will be an ambitious and outgoing individual; with the prospect to grow and progress within the company, this is the perfect role for someone who really enjoys all aspects of marketing.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to be very hands on; they will be involved in all aspects of marketing, including being responsible for the improvements to marketing strategies, company website, email marketing, and social media.
· Manage all social media platforms, as well as website content
· Take charge of email marketing, including being responsible for analysis and making recommendations for improvements
· Responsible for the daily management of Marketing functions
· Adding new content to the website
· Monitor all analytics for all online activities and flag up issues accordingly
· Ownership of Pay-Per-Click(PPC) advertising and external suppliers
Essential experience and skills:
· At least 18 months Marketing experience in Recruitment
· Experienced with content creation, search engine optimisation and website/social media content input
· Understanding of/experience using Website CMS and CRM databases
· Must have excellent attention to detail
· Must be educated to a degree level