|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2017 17:24|
If you are creative marketing professional and want to join a team of likeminded individuals within a highly successful business with limitless career opportunities, this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
The business is an IT Consultancy group who have a unique and highly successful business model and due to their expansion are looking for a Marketing Executive to join them on their journey.
You will gain exposure to internationally renowned, blue-chip companies as well as educational institutions across the UK. The varying nature of clientele means the marketing material you will be working on will be diverse and help fast-track the development of your career.
- Responsible for driving marketing activity for both B2C and B2B clients
- Ensure consistent branding is communicated across all platforms, both internally and externally
- Be the main point of contact for our PPC agency and help drive new content for campaigns to constantly increase conversion rates and optimize campaigns
- Support the marketing for events – by creating the assets required by our sales team, talent team and academy team
- Manage our social media platforms based on our current content plan
- Continue to develop and build marketing content video/text for both editorial and advertorial use (B2B and B2C) as part of our existing content strategy and plan
- Create a monthly report of data for senior management; sales leads from marketing activity, analytics from PPC, Google analytics, social media analytics, events, and other marketing initiatives
- At least two years’ experience working within a B2B marketing position
- Strong communicator. Whether it be writing on social media, managing team relationships, producing marketing material or proofreading posts we need you to be tenacious and concise in accurate communication.
- A creative individual who is constantly able to bring new and innovative ideas to the table
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's