|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 15:31|
Can you see yourself stepping up in to a Marketing Executive position within one of the longest standing brands on the high street? Would you like the opportunity to join a high-performing marketing team where you can develop your skill-set and career further? This is a brilliant opportunity to do just that.
In this position, you will be working throughout the full marketing spectrum, you will be working closely with the brand marketing team in developing and implementing a range of marketing activities to help the business achieve their strategic goals.
- Develop written content to use across a variety of marketing channels
- Create, manage and implement marketing campaigns which utilise the full marketing mix to meet strategic marketing objectives
- Ensure all external websites and social media platforms are updated with content and monitor the performance of social activity
- Ensure the image and values of all brands are upheld across every channel of communication including monitoring all materials to ensure consistency
- Degree educated in a relevant subject or CIM professional qualification
- Working knowledge of Adobe packages including indesign, photoshop and illustrator
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25,000 - £30,000
Marketing Events Executive - Campus Events Executive
£32,000 - £42,000
Marketing Executive - German Speaking
£30,000 - £40,000
Digital Marketing Manager
City of London
£45,000 - £65,000