|Job title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Lovers of self-development and quick progression look no further…
This rapidly expanding FinTech recruitment company is looking to take on its first in-house marketeer to help boost their brand's awareness to truly break into their specialist sector.
An SME full of like-minded collaborative individuals, all with a vision of becoming the thought-leaders of their market with their newly added marketeer to take them to that next level. With a focus around growing out their social media channels and creating compelling content for the consultants to bring to client meetings to gain new business.
The leadership team believes this Marketing Executive could be fast-tracked into a Head of Marketing position within the next 3 years as this marketeer would be given an abundance of training. With additional mentoring from an external contractor who's an expert in the recruitment marketing field, this is an incredible opportunity to fast track your career.
Key responsibilities as Marketing Executive include:
- Full control over the company’s socials.
- Creating and delivering a range of content from blogs to white papers.
- Working with the external marketeer on strategy development.
- Building post-campaign reports with Google Analytics.
The ideal Marketing Executive will have:
- Knowledge in developing social media channels.
- Experience in creating high-quality content for client meetings.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.