|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamblin|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 15:18|
Have you dreamt of “shaping your own role”? We’d all jump at the chance of that if it was offered so what are you waiting for…
An industry leading executive search specialising in diversity and inclusion is looking to add a marketing executive to their growing company. You’d be joining a professional yet relaxed company culture where collaboration is celebrated and encouraged.
You’ll be supporting the existing Head of Marketing who in turn will coach / mentor you as you further develop an impressive marketing skillset. The best part about this role is that it will be bespoke to your skillset and desires in learning so you can work on what your best at for the company!
Key responsibilities as Marketing Executive include:
- Creating and delivering content across all media channels.
- Market research for accurate content and competitor analysis.
- Introducing processes / procedures to improve efficiency & communications.
The ideal Marketing Executive will have:
- To be pro-active learner that has a constant desire to take on more.
- The ability to multitask and efficiently allocate time across multiple ongoing projects.
- A creative flare to produce engaging yet informative content.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's