|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamblin|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 15:10|
Will you thrive within a role that offers full autonomy? How does working with an external marketing consultant that will support you with your career growth sound?
My client is searching for an ambitious Marketing Executive who can come into this standalone position and take a hold of the marketing front for it to become an invaluable function to the business.
This recruitment company works within the tech sector and places across the UK and Europe. Having the opportunity to work across multiple regional markets will teach you the skills to excel at targeting audiences and the ability to be adaptable to challenging scenarios.
The individual will work alongside the board to deliver a marketing strategy with the support of the external marketing consultant via their mentoring and guidance.
Key responsibilities as Marketing Executive include:
- Re-design of a company website
- Reviewing and developing the marketing strategy
- Managing all social media platforms
- Co-ordination with the sales team
The ideal Marketing Executive will have:
- 18 months + marketing experience in a recruitment/sales business
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong time management skill with the ability to prioritise
- Pro-active and a self-starter
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's