|Job title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamblin|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
How does working 4 days a week sound without the salary cut? Are you looking to work under an experienced and knowledgeable Senior Marketing Manager in a relaxed environment?
My client is an ambitious recruitment company who specialise in the high technology market. With offices in both France and Germany, the company works across multiple national markets and there could be an opportunity to work in those offices abroad.
The Senior Marketing Manager is looking for a creative personality to support him within the young and vibrant operations team. A marketer that can handle many spinning plates will excel within this position.
You’ll receive direct guidance and training from the Senior Marketing Manager as you assist him and get hands-on with creating content and managing campaigns. With the future prospect of managing other individuals yourself and the opportunity to specialise within marketing.
Key responsibilities as Marketing Executive include:
- Run full end to end campaigns
- Use Google Analytics to analyse effectiveness of marketing functions
- Social / paid media - designing, scheduling and promotion
- Work on the internal recruitment podcast
The ideal Marketing Executive will have:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Creativity, plenty of it too
- Willing to get stuck in and get their hands dirty
- Multi-tasker who enjoys cross-campaign work
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.