|Job title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamblin|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Would you like to learn from an exceptional Head of Marketing to help develop your skillset and further your career? Do you thrive in a supportive and social company culture?
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a global marketing operation and develop into their future Marketing Manager.
My client is searching for a forward-thinking & ambitious Marketing Executive who can come in and help mold the existing marketing function whilst working closely alongside the sales team.
This global, multi-sector recruitment firm has a headcount of 150 staff which they’re looking to expand further upon. During this time of exponential growth, they greatly value their marketing team to promote and grow their brand image. They have recently created a new website and the successful Marketing Executive will take a lead role in optimising it as well as driving forward their digital marketing.
The business has a very warm yet professional culture and represents an excellent opportunity to further your career.
Key responsibilities as Marketing Executive include:
- Ownership of the social media strategy
- Optimisation of the company website
- CRM/CMS optimisation
- End-to-end event management
The ideal Marketing Executive will have:
- 18 months + marketing experience in a recruitment/sales business
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong time management skill with the ability to prioritise
- Pro-active and a self-starter
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.