|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamblin|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 16:59|
Does working in a rapidly expanding tech start-up appeal to you? Are you looking for a knowledgeable Marketing Manager to gain inspiration from?
My client is an exciting technology start-up who provide intelligence on assessing people risk and investment decisions. They’re looking to hire a Marketing Executive to assist the Marketing Manager during this exponential growth. At this time of expansion, your work in the marketing team would be highly valued as the company looks to build its brand name and presence within their sector
They’re in need of a creative self-starter who enjoys collaborating with others in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You’ll be working across the entire marketing function from marketing campaigns to social media development. The ideal individual they are looking is someone who can get stuck in from day 1 and drive the business’s marketing front forward.
As a Marketing Executive you’ll be responsible for:
- Building and developing the brand image
- Managing Digital Marketing agencies – SEO, PPC and Data Analytics
- Campaign and events planning & management
The ideal Marketing Executive:
- Experience with content creation in – Adobe, Canva, Powerpoint, Prezi
- Familiar in website/social media performance measures – Google Analytics, Hotjar
- A collaborative and driven outlook
- Dynamic and confident personality