|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 12:18|
Are you an ambitious, out-going, confident individual who wants career progression within marketing? Then look no further! This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Marketing Assistant reporting directly into the Head of Marketing.
My client is a well-established successful International Recruitment Consultancy with a distinctive and modern vision which is equally fun, social and supportive providing a great atmosphere to work in. The ideal candidate to join their marketing team will be an ambitious and confident individual; with the prospect to grow and progress within the company, this is the perfect role for someone who really enjoys all aspects of marketing.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to be very hands-on working alongside the Head of Marketing; they will be involved in all aspects of marketing, including being responsible for content creation, the company website, email marketing, and social media.
- Creating content to support the Head of Marketing and Sales teams across the global offices.
- Manage all social media platforms, as well as website content.
- Assisting with email marketing, assisting with analysis and making recommendations for improvements
- Assist the Head of Marketing with any on-going marketing projects
- Coordinator with the sales team and other business areas to ensure relevant input across marketing strategies.
- Adding new content to the company website
- Assess the results of a marketing campaign and assisting with event management.
- Monitor all analytics for all online activities and flag up issues accordingly
- Liaising with external suppliers
Essential experience and skills:
- At least 18 months of Marketing experience in Recruitment or a Sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experienced with content creation
- Understanding of/experience using Website CMS and CRM databases
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Adaptable with strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritise
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's