|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 17:43|
Are you a marketing graduate that is looking to join a successful business that can develop in? Do you want to join an established international marketing team? Does the sound of contributing to various global marketing campaigns excite you?
My client is looking for a bright and ambitious Marketing Executive who is keen to be part of a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment. They are a multi-disciplined recruitment consultancy that have multiple brands and are rapidly growing. Joining a passionate marketing team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the business and be part of their continued success.
This would perfectly suit someone who is looking for an opportunity to quickly progress and take on more responsibility in their Marketing career.
Joining an already established team, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with marketing and design teams to plan and develop a content strategy.
- Managing content distribution to online channels and creating engaging social media campaigns.
- Responsible for ensuring all partners are adhering to brand guidelines.
- Proofreading adverts.
- Organise and manage company events.
- Perform general marketing administration tasks
- Managing the production and delivery of agreed deliverables in the given time frame.
- Undertake regular audits for website and content.
- Building and managing strong relationships with the business and group marketing teams to ensure the alignment of messages and timely delivery of activities and projects
- A degree in marketing, communications or advertising is required
- Target oriented and highly analytical
- Ability to write engaging content
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proof-reading skills
- Innovative and a creative thinker
- Adobe creative suite
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's