|Job title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Our client, a high growth, international multi branded recruitment business is looking to hire an experienced Marketing Executive to work in-house with the executive leadership team to help create and implement the digital and strategic vision for globally.
• Manage and execute all marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and initiatives for the business to fuel demand, raise awareness, generate traffic and increase conversion.
• Create and manage content marketing strategies and social media presences (including but not limited to LinkedIn).
• Manage and maintain the company website ensuring all data is relevant and up-to-date.
• Email campaign management from content creation, design and segmentation.
• Track marketing activities / results to continuously improve marketing solutions and provide feedback.
• Implement the internal communications strategy globally and provide effective communication of relevant information.
• Provide a communications plan, creating (print and digital) materials.
· Ensure we have a consistent look and feel across the business that is congruent with the brand identity
· Aid in creation of pitch / bid / tender documents and centralised knowledge management of our capabilities
· Run customer surveys, NPI score
· Some design work for presenting information in a visual way
• Develop engaging online content, blogs, etc..
• Drive traffic to the company pages.
• Create comprehensive sales collateral both online and offline
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
• Proven experience of growing a brand and driving traffic.
• Hands on Social Media experience.
· Experience of design packages for simple graphics creation
· Very strong powerpoint skills
· Experienced in content creation and creation of PDF’s
· Involved in ensuring all business communications, bids, tenders, reports are in line with our brand guidelines and identity
• To be relied upon to deliver/ achieve agreed workload.
• Strong reporting and analytical skills, as well as commercial acumen.
• Demonstrates a clear commitment to meeting targets and set deadlines.
• Recognises internal and external customers and acknowledges their needs.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Reaching desired audiences through brand management.
• Will have the ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Adaptable, resilient and proactive with the ability to manage deadlines and prioritize effectively.
• Ability to present and communicate ideas clearly.