|Job title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Our client is looking to bring on a Marketing Executive to join their team in a newly created role. The successful candidate will be responsible for holistically looking after 3 brands within the group. Working closely with an extremely impressive Marketing Manager and Heads of Department, you will be working on various strategies and projects to support and oversee the implementation of the marketing plan, including promotional materials, advertising, blog content and collateral for tenders & bids.
The Marketing Manager having joined the group is looking to grow and add structure to the marketing department, with this hire being an integral part of the transition and future of the business. You will benefit for working closely and being developed by one of the leading Marketeers within the sector.
Marketing Executive Job Duties:
· Lead and manage marketing for allocated brands by providing input on strategy, delivery and projects
· Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content and social media accounts
· Present regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
· Work closely with Heads of Department to formulate and deliver upon divisional marketing strategies (which will feed into the Group strategy)
· Work closely with consultants within the divisions to improve personal branding
· Monitor competitor activity and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products or services
· Organise and attend sector-specific marketing events
Marketing Executive experience:
· Must have experience of working within a marketing role within a recruitment business or similar
· Must be able to liaise with multiple stakeholders and be able to push back where needed
· Must have experience within a fast-pace and demanding environment
· Must have strong relationship-building skills both internal and external
· Must be able to work with a degree of autonomy, as well as part of a team.
This is tremendous opportunity for a bright, creative and ambitious marketing executive, to take the next step up in their career, within a leading niche recruitment group.