Marketing Events Executive - Campus Events Executive
|Job Title:||Marketing Events Executive - Campus Events Executive|
|Salary:||£32,000 - £42,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 19:23|
Campus Marketing Events Executive
Do you want to join a successful global organisation? How does being an integral member within a well-established marketing function sound? Are you passionate about planning and executive top-class marketing events and attracting top talent? If this is you, read on…
My client is responsible for campus attraction for a leading international investment bank. They're looking for someone to join their on-site marketing team. This will suit someone that can source, plan, manage and report on events while working in a collaborative team.
You will support in the development and delivery of the campus marketing plan, inclusive of events, research, social accounts, advertising, digital, internal/external communications and so on, working closely with an established Marketing team.
- Implement and execute a comprehensive attraction and events strategy aligned to the recruitment agenda and various diversity strands.
- Define the appropriate recruiting events calendar and marketing plan for each division's target campuses and identify opportunities to elevate the brand across each campus.
- Promote the brand on various campuses and encourage talent to apply to the firm's graduate, internship and early insight programs.
- Utilise all available tools and channels to promote events and programs and partner with campus ambassadors, societies and university contacts to successfully deploy marketing materials and event invitations.
- End-to-end events management - sourcing and briefing speakers, sourcing and booking venues and other event related logistics.
- Manage and tracking marketing collateral and giveaways in terms of supply, allocation to events, storage and logistics.
- Ensure effective communication and marketing campaigns on campus. Manage on campus vendors and society partnerships.
- Manage the sign up and registration process pre and post events.
- Ensure all is set up and smooth running of the event.
- Support to production of campaign toolkit - brochures , website, social, adverts, posters etc..
- Report on and summarise post events.
- Support the team with analytics on recruiting efforts.
- Manage and track expenditure against the budget to ensure ROI.
- Ensure events schedules are up to date.
- Any ad hoc tasks as required.
- End to end event management experience - at least 18 months experience.
- Capable of running a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player, confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- An eye for detail and a strong analytical understanding.
- Able to build strong relationships with all types of people.
- Adaptable and willing to be flexible when needed. The role will require travel.
- Strong Excel and Word skills.
- Strong time management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's