|Job Title:||Marketing Director|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £85,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 17:14|
I am working with a high growth business that really bucks the trend with its strong people-centric focus based on deeply held values – resulting in numerous awards and ubiquitous on ‘Fastest Growing UK Recruitment Business’ and “Best Company to Work for” lists. In the last decade, they have organically grown from a standing start to over 100 people. They are on a quest to bring on a multi-skilled Marketing Director to implement a proactive B2B/B2C marketing strategy generating and demonstrating ROI across the business with the aim to create something unique within the recruitment sector. You will be partnering with the CEO and wider business leaders to create and implement a marketing strategy whilst maintaining a ‘hands-on’ approach.
Reporting to the CEO and leading a marketing executive, responsibilities include:
- Ensure world-class execution on the day to day marketing activities and drive improved ROI on candidate and client spend
- Handle all BAU elements including branding, website, award entries, PR and internal/external comms
- Assist the business leaders and recruiters to build their own personal brands by putting the best tools, content, and knowledge in their hands
- Form and deliver a digital strategy that grows the brand across all online channels
- Work with division heads to anticipate new opportunities, developing an appropriate content marketing programme to drive traffic, increase revenue and foster relationships
- Help to utilise all existing data and unlock opportunities
- Combine a high level of creativity with an understanding of the culture and values of the business that captures the essence of the business
- Help to distinguish and separate the business from the rest of the pack – assist to make something unique.
- Work with the sales team to identify and create effective candidate attraction campaigns.
- Work with internal recruitment on the employer branding strategy.
- Management and mentoring of the marketing executive.
- Supplier management, competitor analysis and ROI reports.
It is essential that you can demonstrate commercial awareness and have a mix of traditional and digital experience
You will be/have
- You must have experience working proactively with sales teams and can drive business growth
- Competent and experienced in both B2B and B2C marketing
- Digital focus with an emphasis on creating and delivering great content programs
- Proven management experience, the experience of end to end project management in a hands-on capacity
- Proven track record of working with senior stakeholders
- Bias for being hands-on – enjoying both execution and strategizing
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's