Marketing Director -Dubai
|Job title:||Marketing Director -Dubai|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Phone Number:||020 3826 1163|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Our client, a market-leading recruitment group in the United Arab Emirates is seeking a Marketing Director in a newly created role. The role will be based in Dubai and as such we require the successful candidate to relocate from the UK (or elsewhere).
Led by a highly successful and inspirational entrepreneur, the business has undergone significant organic growth since inception and is now positioned to go on an acquisition trail, purchasing complementary businesses globally. As part of this exciting journey, the group is now seeking its first senior Marketing professional, in what is a blank canvas to create, develop and own the marketing function.
Reporting to the CEO, the role has four primary objectives:
· Develop effective and creative marketing and communication strategies that support candidate acquisition and client growth
· Ensure the operational delivery and budgeting for all aspects of the marketing team
· Create and distribute branded marketing campaigns that deliver demonstrated ROI ensuring key messages are consistently communicated
· Build and manage an effective and efficient marketing team that performs well and in accordance with set tasks
· Analyse and respond to trends in the healthcare and medical sector to ensure company strategies can adapt, where relevant
· Develop and enhance company websites to effectively differentiate the business against that of competitors, increase site visits and maximise conversion opportunities
· Effectively support divisions and departments in driving and supporting all marketing and communications activities and requests timely and cost-effectively
· Ensure accurate reporting on marketing and communications activities on a regular monthly basis, both to divisions and the senior leadership team
· Act as a brand ambassador and ensure all brand guidelines are managed and delivered consistently across the business, in regard to visually and in alignment with the brand proposition messaging
Solid Marketing experience within a high-growth recruitment business or management consultancy
Experience of creating and developing a marketing function from scratch
Strong team management, training, and development skills
The ability to remain hands on and tactical, whilst operating at a strategic level
Must be able to relocate to Dubai within 2-3 months (post-offer)
International and multi branded experience is desirable but not essential
This is a super opportunity for an ambitious senior marketing professional to build a people function, within a rapidly expanding, leading recruitment group, in a business critical and career developmental role.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 72 hours. Please note that candidates without the prerequisite recruitment or consultancy sector experience will not be considered for the role.