|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Location:||South West London|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Brad Rosser|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 17:13|
Are you an enthusiastic, self-sufficient marketing professional ready to develop your career within an award-winning business?
My client is a renowned recruitment consultancy who specialise in the Tech, Digital and Change sectors. They are offering a unique opportunity for a dynamic graduate to come in to support their Marketing Manager and achieve their business objectives through a multi-channel marketing strategy.
My client sets itself apart from other consultancies and prides itself on a positive, supportive working environment and collaborative culture.
- Supporting on events management
- Website management and content delivery across all platforms
- Assisting with graphic design and creative projects
- Market research & competitor analysis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 1-2 years marketing experience
- Self-motivated, outgoing personality with ambition to succeed
- You must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- It is essential you must have a strong communication skill set
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Adobe packages desirable
If you believe this role is perfect for you then apply now and don't miss this incredible opportunity.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's