|Job title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Are you an enthusiastic, self-sufficient marketing professional ready to develop your career within an award-winning business?
My client is a renowned international Executive Search business and they are considered one of the biggest search firms in the world. They are offering a unique opportunity for a dynamic marketer to come in to support the Marketing Manager + wider team to achieve their business objectives through a multi-channel marketing strategy.
My client sets itself apart from other firms and prides itself on a positive, supportive working environment and collaborative culture.
- Supporting on events management
- Assisting with end-to-end events management
- Website management and content delivery across all platforms
- Assisting with graphic design and creative projects
- Market research & competitor analysis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 1-2 years' marketing experience
- Self-motivated, outgoing personality with the ambition to succeed
- You must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- It is essential you must have a strong communication skill set
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Adobe packages desirable
-Adaptable and a team player
-Excellent communication skills
If you believe this role is perfect for you then apply now and don't miss this incredible opportunity.