|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 11:19|
Are you an enthusiastic, self-sufficient marketing professional ready to develop your career within an award-winning business?
My client is a renowned international Executive Search business and they are considered one of the biggest search firms in the world. They are offering a unique opportunity for a dynamic marketer to come in to support the Marketing Manager + wider team to achieve their business objectives through a multi-channel marketing strategy.
My client sets itself apart from other firms and prides itself on a positive, supportive working environment and collaborative culture.
- Supporting on events management
- Assisting with end-to-end events management
- Website management and content delivery across all platforms
- Assisting with graphic design and creative projects
- Market research & competitor analysis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 1-2 years' marketing experience
- Self-motivated, outgoing personality with the ambition to succeed
- You must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- It is essential you must have a strong communication skill set
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Adobe packages desirable
-Adaptable and a team player
-Excellent communication skills
If you believe this role is perfect for you then apply now and don't miss this incredible opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's