|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 09:35|
Are you looking for a challenge where you can be a part of multiple projects and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy? Do you want to work closely alongside a personable Group Marketing Manager? How does working for a leading business within their chosen field sound?
My client is a leading Recruitment Consultancy across the UK and Ireland that offer a variety of unique products. The environment would be suited to someone who enjoys working in a professional and collaborative work place. They are looking for a creative, ambitious and an out-going marketing professional to execute various marketing duties across Ireland while also working closely with the Group Marketing Manager supporting in the UK and assisting with any project related works.
· Management of social media channels inc LinkedIn and Facebook – monitoring performance and areas of engagement to report to the Group Marketing Manager while also identifying other areas to enhance the brand.
· Creating engaging content which include blogs, newsletter, articles, graphics, infographics, videos and white papers.
· Management of job board suppliers and recording results for the applications across the various platforms.
· Ensure employees profiles are aligned to brand guidelines
· Assisting with the website and updating it when required – while always looking for continuous ways of development.
· Measure the success of website using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
· Assisting with presentations when required.
· Assisting with design work.
· Assisting the Group Marketing Manager with the implementation of the overall marketing strategy.
· Assisting with email marketing campaigns
· Any ad-hoc support.
· At least 12 months’ experience in a marketing role – preferably recruitment, construction or another sales-driven environment.
· Ideally a marketing a qualification or a relevant degree.
· Excellent written communication skills.
· A confident and effective communicator.
· Creative with ideas + a team player.
· Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
· Commercial acumen with an analytical mindset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's