Marketing Communications Executive
|Job Title:||Marketing Communications Executive|
|Salary:||£26,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 11:51|
Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge in your career? Do you like the sound of a content focused role within an ever-growing business? Would you like to work within a collaborative and friendly marketing team who invest in the development and training of their staff?
Read on! I am working with a rapidly growing multi-sector recruitment company who are looking to bolster their marketing team with the addition of a Marketing Communications Executive with the goal, amongst other things, of playing a key part in the development of content for their marketing automation programme. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and work closely with senior stakeholders on many exciting, cutting-edge marketing projects.
- Writing, developing and delivering content to support the company communications programme
- Delivering a personalised content programme to support marketing automation
- Engaging with the customer database to survey opinion a data insight which can support the development of unique content
- Working closely with business areas to understand their market and identify opportunities to influence conversation with thought leadership
- Working closely with in-house designer and marketing operations to adapt content output and ensure full utilisation of all distribution channels available
- Demonstrate a high-level of understanding of email marketing and automation
- Deep understanding of all social media and digital content platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Degree educated or business equivalent
- Recruitment marketing experience preferred but not essential
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's