Do you want to work for an agile and creative Executive search firm? Have you gained experience in executive search in a client-facing role?
One of the leading international executive search firms is looking for a proactive Marketing Co-ordinator to join their well-established company. This leading Executive search firm has successfully developed a dynamic, professional and supportive culture, something which has been fundamental to their success in placing senior leadership roles in 39 countries around the world.
• Maintaining and contributing to the Marketing Calendar.
• Acting as a project manager to ensure the timely delivery of marketing activities.
• Co-ordinating events from start-to-finish, including securing and liaising with the venue and other suppliers, co-ordinating the invitation process and managing follow-up actions.
• Supporting the Business Editor in the creation of the company News and the Weekend Edition.
• Co-ordinating the publication and distribution of thought leadership reports and other marketing materials.
• Assisting the preparation and production of pitch and presentation documentation.
• Working with the team to create marketing campaigns and materials, including brochures, promoting the company News, Christmas cards.
• Managing various company and consultant social profiles and websites.
• Upholding writing standards across the business and acting as a quality control step for critical client-facing documents.
• Promoting a culture of knowledge sharing across the business, providing up-to-date market intelligence to all sector teams within the business in a joined-up and commercially minded way.
- Professional, polished style and approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail whilst handling high-pressure environments.
- Resilient and able to cope with rapidly changing priorities working at pace with accuracy
- Demonstrate an awareness of business principles & industry.
- Time & Task management whilst executing effective workspace management
My client is interview immediately for this role and looking to make a hire within the next two weeks, so apply now.