|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 08:35|
Are you an outgoing, energetic, confident individual who wants career progression within marketing? Then look no further! This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Marketing Coordinator reporting directly into the Marketing Manager and working closely with a successful and entrepreneurial CEO.
My client is a professional company with a distinctive and modern vision who are equally fun and sociable, providing a great atmosphere to work in. The ideal candidate to join their marketing team will be an ambitious and outgoing individual; with the prospect to grow and progress within the company, this is the perfect role for someone who really enjoys all aspects of marketing.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to be very hands-on; they will be involved in all aspects of marketing, working alongside a knowledgeable Marketing Manager.
- Creating social media posting schedule utilising Hootsuite and manage pages day to day – LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Post job adverts and contact applicants via email
- Assistance in implementation of the marketing strategy
- Copywriting and proofing
- Market research & competitor analysis
- Opportunity to grow into day to day management of PPC advertising within marketing strategy
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 1 years working experience
- Good level of written English
- Self-motivated, creative, outgoing personality with ambition to succeed and grow
- Highly proficient with word, excel and powerpoint (or equivalent)
- You must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- It is essential you must have a strong communication skill set
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's