|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2018 10:23|
Are you an out-going, energetic, confident individual who wants career progression within marketing? Then look no further! This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Marketing Assistant reporting directly into the Head of Marketing.
My client is a successful professional recruitment company with a distinctive and modern vision who are equally fun and sociable, providing a great atmosphere to work in. The ideal candidate to join their marketing team will be an ambitious and outgoing individual; with the prospect to grow and progress within the company, this is the perfect role for someone who really enjoys all aspects of marketing.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to be very hands on working alongside the Head of Marketing; they will be involved in all aspects of marketing, including being responsible for the improvements to marketing strategies, company website, email marketing, and social media.
· Manage all social media platforms, as well as website content
· Assisting with email marketing, ensuring to take responsibility for analysis and making recommendations for improvements
· Assist the Head of Marketing with any on-going marketing projects
· Coordinator with sales team and other business areas to ensure relevant input across marketing strategies.
· Adding new content to the company website
· Assess the results of a marketing campaign
· Monitor all analytics for all online activities and flag up issues accordingly
· Assisting with Pay-Per-Click(PPC) advertising and external suppliers
Essential experience and skills:
· At least 18 months Marketing experience in Recruitment or a Sales environment
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Experienced with content creation, search engine optimisation and website/social media content input
· Understanding of/experience using Website CMS and CRM databases
· Must have excellent attention to detail
· Must be educated to a degree level
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's